Your performance is under attack
Speed + Power
Attention + Memory
Mood + Well Being
Brain-or-ade didn’t sound good, but that’s the idea
|Cover Three Formula||Supplements|
|Doctor formulated, optimal doses, and patented||You don’t have to be frustrated chasing perfect nutrition or low quality alternatives|
|Simple, portable packets, and ready to drink||Avoid tedious mixing, stirring, and prep work|
|Tastes like an orange creamsicle||Formulas taste bad|
What makes it work
Alpha - GPC
Helps cognitive health
Fosters mental balance
"Anti-inflammatory drugs can inhibit muscle growth"
1. Lilja M, Mandić M, Apró W, Melin M, Olsson K, Rosenborg S, Gustafsson T, Lundberg T. High-doses of anti-inflammatory drugs compromise muscle strength and hypertrophic adaptations to resistance training in young adults. Acta Physiologica, 2017; DOI: 10.1111/apha.12948
"The effect of 6 days...A-GPC treatment resulted in significantly greater isometric (strength)"
2. Bellar D, LeBlanc N, Campbell B. The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2015) 12:42
"Saturation of brain cells with omega-3 fatty acids, in particular docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), may facilitate healing...thereby counteracting negative long-term results."
3. Bryhn M. Prevention of Sports Injuries by Marine Omega-3 Fatty Acids. J of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 34, No. S1, 60–61 (2015)
"...Data indicate that football athletes may be deficient in the Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA...football athletes may be at increased risk for cardiovascular (issues) in later life."
4. Anzalone A, Carbuhn A, Jones L, Gallop A, Smith A, Johnson P, Swearingen L, Moore C, Rimer E, McBeth J, Harris W, Kirk M, Gable D, Askow A, Jennings W, Oliver J. The Omega-3 Index in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Collegiate Football Athletes. J of Athletic Training 2019;54(1):7–11
"...American football athletes likely require a higher dose of DHA than the average population. (Data) suggest(s) a neuroprotective effect of DHA."
5. Oliver J, Jones M, Kirk M, Gable D, Repshas J, Johnson T, Aandreasson U, Norgren N, Blennow K, and Zetterberg H. Effect of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)...in American Football. Official Journal of the American College of Sports Medicine. 2016