All these ingredients combined keep you competitive by giving you the following advantages:
Brain Assist's all-natural ingredients are known to enhance mood, sharpen memory, and improve concentration, so your mind can continue to perform at its peak for years to come. All without stimulants.
Give your mind and body an assist with Brain Assist, a doctor-formulated brain supplement specially made for success-driven adults.
Subtle cognitive changes begin in the early 30s, just when people are about to reach their career and relationship milestones.
A Doctor-Formulated Brain Health Supplement for Adults
For example, some brain nootropics have B-vitamins that produce traces of cyanide (aka rat poison) when broken down in the body. Crazy, right?! It comes from the cyanocobalamin molecule. It’s likely used because it helps improve the company‘s margins not your brain health. So if your product has that in it, you might want to reconsider.
- Ingredient combination formulated by a doctor and based on scientific research
- Derived from pure, natural food sources
- Free of dairy, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy
- No caffeine or artificial stimulants, GMOs, or added sugar
- Liquid form for best absorption
Brain Assist, however, has been formulated by a doctor. Originally the formula was developed to save his younger brother, so you know it's good! It is safe for daily intake, and its nootropic effects are expert-guaranteed. It’s simply a “no brainer” addition to your routine.
Take the Convenient Focus Supplement Anywhere, Any Way You Want
- It is available in handy, sturdy packets that won’t take up much space or make a mess inside your travel bag.
- One packet can energize your brain enough to keep you focused the entire day. It is gentle on the tummy, as its liquid formulation makes it easy to digest and quickly absorbed.
- It is very tasty, so you can take it just the way it is. No mixing nor prep needed.
- It’s best chilled in the fridge or frozen like a slushy before your toughest challenges of the day.
- You can even blend it with your juice, smoothie or any other food or beverage that you like. (It is GREAT with dark chocolate!)
The Benefits of Brain Assist for Your Brain & Performance
- Brain Assist supports neuronal maintenance and regeneration, keeping you at your cognitive peak for a very long time. So you can get that promotion or pass that exam!
- It counters stress, infection and inflammation that can make you susceptible to illness and distract you from your tasks. A healthy you is a happier you!
- It helps balance brain chemical levels, ensuring your mental and psychological wellness. Now that is something to smile about :)
- Get that promotion, be confident on your next date, pass that exam!
- Some people look good for their age, while others just look aged. A lot of factors can weaken the tissues and force them to deteriorate early.
- Science has discovered that portions of our DNA called "telomeres" have a hand in aging. Telomere length is associated with our cells' maturation speed and the onset of disease. Those with shortened telomeres were found to have shorter life spans and be vulnerable to cancer and age-related disorders.
- Telomeres, being gene segments, may shorten on exposure to the same agents that can damage the rest of the DNA. They include the usual suspects, such as environmental poisons, fatigue, stress, sedentariness, illness and many others.
- While there is uncertainty whether we can boost telomere length, healthy eating, avoiding smoking, minimizing pollutant exposure, managing stress and fatigue and staying physically active can help keep them from shrinking.
- Additionally, Brain Assist can shield your telomeres as research suggests curcumin can help to keep them long.
- Boost your BDNF; the brains natural fountain of youth
- Setting a fitness or athletic goal requires passion, firmness of purpose, discipline and focus. And a little Goggins-like grit!
- But it's easy to get distracted even by the little things, such as the crowd's cheers, a minor slip from the game plan, or the tempting, diet-ruining smell of bacon.
- Breaking your concentration can set you back as easily as any bodily injury.
- Don't train hard. Train smart! Make Brain Assist a regular part of your regimen.
- Brain Assist is doctor-formulated to help fitness buffs and athletes improve their mental focus and make measurable progress in their physical performance.
- Brain Assist contains absolutely no steroids or artificial stimulants. Power up your mind and game with this all-natural, nutritious and mouthwatering smoothie!
- Healthy aging brings wisdom, emotional maturity and increased self-confidence.
- Neuroplasticity and neurogenesis are crucial in maintaining a high level of mental performance, especially during a person's prime years.
- Neuroplasticity is the brain's ability to learn and adapt. Neurogenesis is the process of regenerating brain cells, which, in the adult brain, mainly occurs in the hippocampus.
- BDNF stimulates neuroplasticity and neurogenesis. A healthy lifestyle boosts BDNF secretion, whereas unhealthy choices and toxic exposures suppress it.
- A diet rich in curcumin and omega-3 oils increases BDNF production.
- Brain Assist boosts BDNF levels because it contains high levels of curcumin and omega-3 oils.
- Make new memories as you enjoy life and remember those moments for years to come.
Six Potent Ingredients to Boost Mental Focus
CurcuminCurcumin provides powerful brain support for neuron production.
- Curcumin provides powerful brain support for neuron production.
- This nutrient is normally obtained from the turmeric root. It is a component of the kitchen spices turmeric and curry powder.
- Studies have shown that people who take curcumin daily have sharper mental focus and better mood levels.
- Curcumin enhances new neuron production in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that is responsible for memory, learning and adaptation. It also boosts the secretion of BDNF, a brain chemical that protects against neuronal aging.
- It raises dopamine levels, boosting motivation and concentration.
- It increases brain norepinephrine—the human body's version of caffeine—which improves alertness and problem-solving speed.
- When you feel down or fatigued at work, curcumin can help you feel better so you can regain your mental focus. This ingredient stabilizes serotonin levels. Dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin work together to elevate mood and maintain emotional balance.
- Curcumin also combats inflammation. By modulating immune cell activity, it reduces physical and psychological stress that may come from a very active lifestyle.
- Curcumin shields neurons from excess sugar’s harmful effects.
Trans-resveratrolTransresveratrol is for enhanced brain protection.
- Transresveratrol is for enhanced brain protection.
- It is a natural substance found in grapes and berries.
- Did you know that plants get stressed too? Yes, they do. Plants experience a lot of it outdoors from harsh weather conditions, UV light damage, infections and exposure to harmful substances. Transresveratrol is a chemical that helps fight plant stress so they can quickly bounce back from injuries.
- Regular intake of transresveratrol-rich foods similarly benefits the human body.
- Stress can reduce mental focus by releasing oxygen free radicals, which are chemicals that can damage the brain and body cells. Transresveratrol acts as an antioxidant, trapping oxygen free radicals and reversing their damaging effects. It also inhibits other processes that may lead to brain cell injury.
- Another benefit of this phytochemical is its effect on the brain's blood supply. By increasing and optimizing circulation, more oxygen and nutrients reach the neurons, ensuring mental and psychological health.
- Recent evidence shows that transresveratrol impacts cardiovascular health by improving heart function and glucose balance.
Omega-3 OilsOmega-3 oils are major building blocks for the brain. But did you know they are called ‘essential’ fatty acids because our bodies cannot make them? That means we have to eat to get them.
- Omega-3 oils are major building blocks for the brain. But did you know they are called ‘essential’ fatty acids because our bodies cannot make them? That means we have to eat to get them.
- Some yummy sources of omega-3 oils are chia seeds, plant oils, and fatty fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna.
- Not all body fats are bad. Some are essential to many organs' proper functioning. For example, we can breathe without difficulty because small amounts of fat help the lungs move freely. Fat pads on our feet are excellent shock absorbers when we're running or jumping.
- Did you know that the brain cells' outer layers are also made up of fat? These fatty layers ensure brain tissue health. More importantly, fats speed up communication between neurons. This means that they accelerate your ability to process information. A diet rich in omega-3 oils is known to delay mental aging, increase the attention span and improve concentration.
- Omega-3 oils boost the secretion of hippocampal BDNF to help improve memory and concentration.
- Omega-3 oils also support immune function by limiting the stress-induced formation of pro-inflammatory substances in the body. They protect your eyes by maintaining their oil film, nerves and other structures necessary for vision. Their cardiovascular benefits are likewise widely known.
Alpha-glycerophosphocholineAlpha-glycerophosphocholine is the booster of brain signals.
- Alpha-glycerophosphocholine is the booster of brain signals.
- Its most abundant sources are nuts, eggs, beef liver and legumes. If you are allergic to these foods, Brain Assist can supplement it in your diet problem-free.
- Alpha-glycerophosphocholine is crucial to the body's acetylcholine production. Acetylcholine is a chemical with many functions, including muscle movement, visual focus, heartbeat regulation, breathing, food digestion, waste elimination and plenty of others.
- In the brain, acetylcholine influences wakefulness, attention, and memory, all of which are essential components of mental focus.
- Alpha-glycerophosphocholine also promotes neural repair and the development of the brain's supporting tissues, contributing to its overall health.
- Interestingly, research shows that most forms of choline in supplements do not make it into the brain. Alpha-glycerophosphocholine, however, is shown to be the best version.
UridineUridine promotes neural repair and immunity.
- Uridine promotes neural repair and immunity.
- Foods rich in this nutrient include broccoli, sugarcane, tomatoes and offal.
- Uridine is a component of DNA. Cells, tissues, enzymes, hormones and brain chemicals can never be made without DNA.
- Uridine promotes brain health as it participates in many of its tissue-building mechanisms.
- This nutrient likewise plays a critical role in neuron-to-neuron communication. You know how "practice makes perfect?" Repeatedly using the same neural connections, such as when you're learning a new skill, speeds up the signaling between the brain cells involved. Together with omega-3 oils, uridine strengthens these connections, helping you learn new skills faster.
- Uridine is crucial to the activation of the brain's immune system, helping to protect it from illnesses.
Vitamin CVitamin C is the multi-tasking component.
- Vitamin C is the multi-tasking component.
- The richest sources of this nutrient are broccoli, peppers, leafy greens, potatoes and citrus fruits.
- You've probably heard of vitamin C's role in strengthening the immune system and that it is a very powerful antioxidant. Aside from these, it has other functions in the brain.
- Vitamin C is a vital ingredient in norepinephrine production. Without norepinephrine, it would be hard to stay awake and focus.
- Vitamin C protects the neurons from damage that can arise from excess sugar.
- It also strengthens the blood vessels, promoting good brain circulation.
Improve Your Concentration & Performance with Brain Assist
Success is not an overnight phenomenon, and typically, companies and gurus tell you if you only slept more, stressed less, worked out more, partied less, was present more, and ate less junk food, you would be healthier. Well, that's obvious, but life has a way of getting in the way.
Our packets are built to help you take the first simple step towards your goals and dreams. Then, as you build mental momentum, you can attain greater and greater heights through smart planning, hard work, commitment and determination. You can have all these by boosting your mental performance with delicious, doctor-formulated Brain Assist. Health is wealth, and feeding your body and mind is the best investment you'll ever make in life.
Assist Your Mind and Body
Nourish yourself with what you need. Perform and feel in ways that meet and exceed expectations. Get our carefully formulated brain supplement smoothie.